So I thought I would go a round of questions I saw on another blog's page, so that people can get to know me a little better.. So here goes nothing!
1. If you could picture you life two years from now what would you like to see?
Two years from now I hope to be planning my wedding, hopefully done with immigration, and getting started on our next set of plans/goals.
2. What is the worst habit you feel you have?
I think The worst habit I have is that I worry way too much.. I have been learning to get it under control .. slowly, but surely :)
3. What is your favorite genre of movies?
My favorite genre of movies has to be romance-comedy or sci-fi, lol! Wierd mix I know but I love them for different reasons and I can't pick between them.
4. What are five thing you would include in your to- do list?
Right now there is a lot:
- Finish University
- Finish Packing
- Make another to do list so I don't forget anything
- Make Banana bread for my family (my specialty, everyone loves when I make it!)
- Go to the gym
5. Are you still in contact with any childhood friends?
I am in contact with a few childhood friends, but for the most part no. We have grown in separate directions, and I really don't have too much in common with them.
6. Do you get along well with family members and relatives?
I do! Maybe a little too well :P My family and I are really close and I will miss them very much once I am in Cancun! Most of them will actually be there when we first fly in.. so that will be nice :)
7. If you were to win 10 million what would you do with the money?
Haha, oh man. I think First I would buy a house here in Canada, and in Cancun, then buy house for my family as well! Donate a lot of it to a variety of charities, and start a small business.
8. Have you ever been in a physical fight? Any details?
No I have never been in any physical fights, I have stepped in for my friends when I was younger but nothing serious :)
9. Three things you could not live without?
My Boyfriend, My family, My books
10. Have you ever met a celebrity if not who would you chose to meet?
No I haven't .. If I could choose I would probably pick Christina Aguilera. Lame, I know.. but I am a long time fan :P
11. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Interesting fact, I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 16 years old because my sister as a baby was allergic to silver and so my mom never got them for me, and didn't want me to so as soon as I was old enough I took myself... turns out i'm allergic too :P Then earlier this year I got my belly button pierced.. After almost fainting (lol) I got an allergic reaction to it as well, and had to take it out.. :(
Well that is all! Hope you enjoyed and am looking forward to reading others responses!