Pages

Friday 9 December 2011

Our Jouney Begins!

In one month today we will be leaving to Cancun, Mexico! We are very excited and very busy wrapping up everything here to get prepared. Cancun is my Boyfriend's hometown, and he has been with me here in Canada for the past six months while I finished up my university courses here in Toronto. We are doing something this time I have never done before, going in with no expectations. It's strangley liberating, causes me a bit of anxiety, but overall I am really happy with our plans. We have an apartment, his family, and lots of job prospects! We are trying to chose what to pack, what we can buy, and everything in between. For those of you living in Mexico, what did you bring?

I wanted to start a blog because I have been reading so many and realized what a great way it is to document your life, and connect with others.

Another Blog will be coming shortly, Once I get the hang of this!

I'll keep you posted!

Milena

No comments:

Post a Comment